Introduces Conversation

C O N V E R S A T I O N
between Alicia Elena and Shofi Meysa.


Hello! Welcome back to my blog!
Let's take a look of a conversation between me, Alicia Elena, and my friend, Shofi Meysa.

+++

The bell rings, signify now it's time to take a break. I'm on my way to the canteen to buy some foods. As soon as I arrive near the canteen, I run and accidentally bump into a girl.

Shofi : *Shofi falls down* Aw! Watch your step, please!
Elena : Oh, I'm so sorry... I was not see you there. *I immediately help her to stand up*
Shofi : Hmm, it's okay.. By the way what is your name? I haven't see you around here before.
Elena : Thanks! I'm Alicia Elena, I am a tenth grader. How about you? I have never see you too before.
Shofi : I'm Shofi, I am an eleventh grader.
Elena : Wow! So, you are my senior, aren't you?
Shofi : Exactly! But, you can just treat me as your friend.
Elena : Oh my God! You're so kind to me.
Shofi : Hey, would you go buy some meals with me?
Elena : Of course, what kind of meal would we buy?
Shofi : How about fried rice or roasted bread?
Elena : Why not both? That are my favorite foods by the way.
Shofi : Really? 
Elena : *nod*

Later, they are going together to buy two portions of fried rice and also two roasted breads. After that, they sit together whilst talking to each other.

Shofi : Let's eat and share some stories about ourselves.
Elena : Okay. So, I am the second daughter, I have one elder sister and one younger sister. And by the way, my sissy studies here too.
Shofi : Seriously? What's her name?
Elena : Her name is Aiko. I bet you don't know her, she's a twelfth grader, haha.
Shofi : Oh no! I know her. She's my senior on student council.
Elena : Are you kidding me? She has never join a student council. 
Shofi : I must misidentify, haha.
Elena : What about you? Do you have any sister or brother?
Shofi : Unfortunately, no.

*kring kring* The bell rings. Snack time is over.

Elena : Ah, I'm sorry, Shodi. I have to go back to class. After this i am going have Mathematics lesson with Mr. Agus.
Shofi : Oh, you must not be late! Bye!
Elena : Catch you around!

Then I go back to my class, meanwhile Shofi goes to the library. End.

+++

Bandung, Tuesday, 7th of August 2017.
Alicia Elena Jasmine

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Structures of Narrative Text : Pinocchio

ASPIRATION DAY BLOG

My Idol: Harry Edward Styles