Adjectives Phrases.

Tuesday, 3rd of October 2017

Hello! Welcome back to my blog.
At this time, I will show you how to make phrases with adjectives follow before a noun.

The phrase should have this components:
  • Opinion
  • Size
  • Age
  • Color
  • Nationality
  • Materials
  • and the noun
After knowing adjectives phrase components above, let's make our phrases!

  1. What I want for my birthday? I guess that expensive small new cyan american leather sling bag we saw yesterday.
  2. My grandfather has many variants of new pianos, but he still keep the classic big old brown Japanese wood piano in his family room.
  3. She would never forget her adorable old light-brown puppy that left 2 days ago.
  4. I really like that delicious green french pasta they ordered to us.
  5. I am so thankful that I went to Eli's birthday party yesterday, I was given a nice newest golden watch by Eli.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Structures of Narrative Text : Pinocchio

ASPIRATION DAY BLOG

My Idol: Harry Edward Styles