I'm sick.

 Saturday, 26 August 2017

 I AM SICK

Hello! Welcome back to my blog. Today I want to tell why I'm not participate in the Global Festival on Saturday, 26th of August 2017.

Friday, 25th of August 2017

I woke up at five o'clock in the morning, felt like a zombie. Honestly, my body felt really tired although I just wake up one minute ago. I really wanted to go back to my bed and sleep again, but I couldn't. On that day, I must take running test, if not, I have to take running test on the other day. So, I decided to go to school on that day.

At school, I felt my headache got worse, but I didn't tell anybody. Because of that, I became sensitive, I got angry at my classmates. Then, I took that running test, and fortunately I was scored not bad. But my headache was getting worse. For some point, I tried to forget my headache by laughed with others and it worked. After school I have another appointment as a catholic student. Ah, that day I got extremely tired. After that appointment, I did not even return to my home. I had to wait until my sister done with her lesson at six pm.

Saturday, 26th of August 2017

Yesterday, after I got back from School, I got headache and fever. I know what's happening there, because I haven't sleep well for like two days straight. Too bad, my family didn't even know that I was in bad condition. Maybe, they were too busy with their each problems. Even, they still told me to do that and that, also they were still commenting each other to me while my body was getting worse. Honestly, I'm very disappointed because of that, haha.

Actually, today I must go to school to celebrate Global Festival, but yesterday night I decided not attend that festival. Not because I was lazy, but because I worried about my condition. I feel sad for not join the festival, because I think it would be great if I can enjoy Global Festival with my friends.

Medicine

I drank ANALSIK and PANADOL to reduce my headache and fever.



Take care :).
 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Structures of Narrative Text : Pinocchio

ASPIRATION DAY BLOG

My Idol: Harry Edward Styles