Once in My Life Time

Once in My Life Time
Life is just like riding roller coaster. There will be ups and downs, but it's your choice either to scream or enjoy the ride.
 


Hello, welcome back to my blog! 
My name is Alicia Elena Jasmine. At this chance, I want to share a miserable story that I've had in the past and of course, my savior(s). Enjoy!

+++

[9th of January 2016]

That day was my birthday, but it seems just like another ordinary day to me. Truthfully, I was not expecting too much for my birthday, I was just hoping that I could run through that day smoothly. But honestly, I will be very pleased if somebody would remember my birthday. As for me, it was enough when someone-especially who are close to me-wish me a happy birthday.

The day started when a light broke through the window, as so, I opened my eyes. As soon as I woke up, I checked around my house but couldn't find my parents and my sisters. I asked my maid, and she said that my family had gone to the church few hours ago. She explained that my father ordered her not to wake me up so I could rest more. Ah, I forgot to tell you that I was sick on the previous day. But, back to the story, I actually thanked my father for his attentions to me. But the other half of me felt sad.

Yeah, that's right that I was really sad at the time. I couldn't accept the fact that I was sick on my birthday. Plus, I was not going together with my family on that day. I haven't got my birthday wishes from anybody, not even from my family. Well that-of course-made me felt a little disappointed.

After I waited long enough until my parents and my sisters came back, I accidentally gone to sleep again in my bedroom. In the afternoon I woke up with chilled but when I put my hand on my forehead, it was really hot. At the moment that I felt like I would throw up, I shouted my maid name. Still, not so lucky, my maid did not hear me screamed, so I just threw up right to the floor. I would like to get up and walk, but my legs couldn't even hold back my weight. I decided to sat back on bed, leaned to my pillow. I sat on the bed with tears were dropping from my eyes while my fever still attacked me so hard. I was very mad of this sucks birthday.

After around three minutes, my tears couldn't even flowing anymore, but I still felt broke down inside. Then suddenly I heard my car's horn, signify my parents had just arrived. I shouted my maid twice. I was worried that my parents will get angry because I had threw up to the floor. But, it was too late. My family came to my room with birthday cake on my mom hands while my father brought a gift on his hands. I really wanted to smile, but I sob instead. I was still worried about my vomit. With tremble voice, I finally could said that I have threw up on the floor. As soon as they saw 'it', they called my maid and she cleaned up. I felt really sorry for her, it was very gross :(.

After my maid done, my family seems worried about my condition. So they put my birthday cake and gift on my desk. Thereafter they came over me. My mother checked my temperature and gave me medicine. I took that medicine and drank that quickly while hoping I could be better after this. Afterwards, my mother told me to get some rest for few hours before my birthday party. I just nodded.

I slept for two hours and woke up with a better feeling. I came out of my room and my family immediately greeted me, my younger sister also hugged me tight. Then my father and mother gave me a birthday cake, told me to make a wish and blow the candle later on. My elder sister came over me and gave me a birthday gift, whilst my younger sister kept her hands on my arm. I thanked them for being my family. My head maybe too full of negative thoughts. I really thought that they forgot and did not concern my birthday. But I was wrong, they remembered my birthday, they even brought me a birthday cake and a gift. I was really blithesome :).

That day ended as my unforgettable experience of my life that won't--I hope never--happen twice. The day when I was extremely miserable, also the day when my birthday became memorable.

+++

So, that's it. See? There's nobody in the world that has very smooth life. There must be downs in every life, but there also will be the time you'll find your savior, your motivator, and your reason you are still living. Fall is not to be mourned, but has to be passed. So, just keep your face straight up to your life goals, and your feet stand still. :).

Thank you for reading a story of mine, I hope it would helped you. Good-bye for now!



Bandung, Friday, 18th of August 2017.
Alicia Elena Jasmine






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Structures of Narrative Text : Pinocchio

ASPIRATION DAY BLOG

My Idol: Harry Edward Styles