Planning For Next Holiday

Thursday, 22 August 2017

N E X T  H O L I D A Y
c o n v e r s a t i o n

On the way back home, Elena sees a girl that's familiar to her. Se beliefs the girl who walks around 2 meters in front of her is her best friends since they were in kindergarten, named Tsana. Unfortunately, now they are not in the same school anymore.

After Elena sure the girl is her best friend, she runs toward her and greets her. Tsana looks very surprised. 

Elena : Hello Tsana! It has been a long time since the last meeting with you. What's up?
Tsana : Hi, Elena! Yeah, that's too bad. By the way, I'm good. How about you?
Elena : Hmm, not so sure.. My exams score came out really bad. My mom said I must study harder on my next holiday.
Tsana : Me too! I didn't pass mathematics and science test! What a shame!
Elena : Uh, maybe we just haven't adapted in our new school.
Tsana : I agree. By the way, where are you going?
Elena : I'll visit my classmate, but let's talk for a minutes, I miss you very much.
Tsana : Haha, I miss you too, Elena. Let's sit there. *pointed at a bench on the edge of the side street*

Elena and Tsana walk toward the bench then sit on it.

Elena : Anyway, are you planning something for next holiday? 
Tsana : I think I will spend holiday just at home. Next holiday, my parents will be very busy, my siblings won't be at home as well, so I don't think I will go anywhere.
Elena : Really? What will you do in your next holiday on your own? It is not a short time, is it?
Tsana : I'm not even sure what I'm going to do on my holiday. Maybe just watch some serial movies until I get bored, eat any foods on the fridge, or just go out with my friends. Hmm, I don't have any idea what will I do next.
Elena : If so, what about we spend our next holiday together? We can study together without getting bored, right?
Tsana : What a wonderful idea! Since my scores are bad too, it would be better if we prepared some lessons together.
Elena : How about we study in my house? You can stay at my house until your parents come back.
Tsana : Is it okay? I worried your family get disturbed.
Elena : It's very fine, Tsana! Don't worry, my parents already know you!
Tsana : I know that, but what if my parents are not allowed me to-
Elena : My father will talk to yours. I believe your parents will approve it.
Tsana : If so, I'll talk to my parents as well.
Elena : *chuckles* Don't be in hurry, there's two months to go, Tsana.
Tsana : I'm not in hurry, but I just get excited, hehe.
Elena : *Elena checks her watch.* By the way, I have to go. What is your phone number?
Tsana : Mine is 087787611690.
Elena : Okay, thanks. I'll contacted you very soon. For now, I have to go! Goodbye Tsana!
Tsana : I'll wait! Don't forget our appointment, Elena! Bye!


#edited on Saturday, 26 August 2017

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Structures of Narrative Text : Pinocchio

ASPIRATION DAY BLOG

My Idol: Harry Edward Styles