Recommendation for My Friend's Education Life

18th February 2019

RECOMMENDATION FOR NASYA’S EDUCATION LIFE

        I have a best friend since high school, her name is Nasya Aliyah Safitri Maharani. We like to share our thoughts and also our dream. She shared her dream education life and her dream job. She also told me about her strength and weakness that’ll impact her dreams. As a friend, I’m here to give her advice and recommendation as fas as I know for her dream university and job.

        Her dream and goal in the future is that she want to achieve of course entering her dream university and her dream faculty. She has chosen some of her plans, such as:
  1. She want to go to ITB/Institute Technology of Bandung; she chose FTSL (Fakultas Teknologi Sipil dan Lingkungan/Civil Technology and Environment Faculty) and for her specialization she want to take civil.
  2. For plan B, she want to go to UNPAD (University of Padjajaran); she chose Psychology Faculty.
  3. For plan C, she probably go to UI (University of Indonesia); she chose Law Faculty.

Her strength and weakness
Strength
  1. She’s pretty confidence about herself so she can stand in front of many people.
  2. She’s the person who is talkative and is not scared to talk about her thought. She’s really open minded to advice or criticize from people around her.
  3. She’s very cheerful, she will make other happy and cheerful. 
Weakness
  1. She’s lazy, that is the worst key of success. She need to fix that thing or she will be more and more lazy as time flies and it will definitely impact her education and her dreams.
  2. She’s lack of motivation (motivation-less), maybe she sometimes get lost of something that makes her lose her motivation to pursue her dreams, and maybe this is the main reason that she get lazy.

My advice and recommendation
     She is a cheerful person and confidence, that are great things. But also, she is lazy and lack of motivation. My advice is that I think she needs to know her passion first, what she really wants for her future dream job and searches some university she likes the most. If she knows her passion first, it will be her motivation. I hope she will keep be motivated by looking at other successful dream or just what she wants for her dreams. For me, it is always make me motivated again.
     Laziness ia not a good thing. People who want to success have to get out of laziness. Also for her, she have to be motivated at first that will makes her more have faith to pursue her dreams.

     For my recommendation about her dream education life is that she’s true if she chose FTSL, law, or psychology because she always told me that she likes FTSL, she already has the picture of building’s construction. I think it suits her passion so she will be more motivated if she chose this. But also if she wants to take law, I agree as well, because she is confident, distinct, and open minded in the same time. And lastly if she chose psychology it also fits her because she has a lot of solution for others, her advice is really great. But I more prefer she will go with FTSL because she has said that she is lack of motivation and I think FTSL is her passion and it will keep her motivated if she go through what she already like.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Structures of Narrative Text : Pinocchio

ASPIRATION DAY BLOG

My Idol: Harry Edward Styles