My Future Dream

My dream

I really want to be an architect since I was a kid. The reason is that I always interested in high building design and other unique buildings. There’s a lot architectural that inspire me, like Japanese modern architectural, etc.

I really want to be an architect and build my own hotel for myself.. I want to be an artistic, creative, and unique architect.

(+) Abilities:
  1. I’m creative at designing and imagining something.
  2. I’m passionate with my dream, if I want something I’ll work hard to achieve it.
  3. It’s my dream since I was a kid, because of that it motivated me a lot.
  4. I like drawing, including buildings.
  5. I can do time management pretty good.

(-) Flaws:
  1. I still need to improve my Physics, Mathematics, and English.
  2. Sometimes I get lazy, so I need to fix it.
  3. I’m stressed out easily.

My education life goals:
  1. Take the Scholarships from Japan University, especially University of Tokyo for architecture faculty.
  2. Take architecture faculty on ITB/Institute Technology Bandung (SAPPK).
  3. Take architecture faculty on UNPAR/University of Parahyangan.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Structures of Narrative Text : Pinocchio

ASPIRATION DAY BLOG

My Idol: Harry Edward Styles