BALI STUDY TOUR

Hello readers! Welcome back to my blog!

So, This blog today will have a different content from usual, but I am really excited to share to you guys my experience in our school study tour to Bali! Actually the study tour felt like a holiday with all my school friends, but it doesn't mean that we loss knowledge of Bali itself.

Before I start telling you guys my experience there, let's search about Bali first!

Image result for bali 
Bali is one of the greatest and famous island in my beloved country, Indonesia. Bali is not as big as other islands in Indonesia, even it's smaller than Timor Leste. Bali has only 5.642.860 km large. Bali has eight districts: Tabanan, Badung, Negare/Jembrane, Gianyar, Lungkung, Karang Asem, Singaraja/Buleleng, and one city, Denpasar.That districts has been devided by the royal territory of Bali.

Bali often called ceremony island. Bali has a lot religious ceremony, especially when it is Purname Kedase. Purname means Purnama in Indonesia, or in English we call it full moon; and Kedase in Indonesia means Kalendar Bali, or in English it means Bali's Calendar. So Purname Kedase in English has a definition: Calculation of full moon in Bali's Calendar.  There are five religious ceremony, Pance Yadnya. Pance means Panca (Five); Yadnya in Hindus means genuine and sincere sacrifices. This word come from Sansekerta language: यज्ञ (yajña) that is the source of a word Yaj, means adore, offer up or sacrifices. In Hindus praxis in Bali, there are five Yadnya:
  1. Dewa Yadnya (a religious ceremony of genuine and sincere sacrifices to God: Ida Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa).
  2. Rsi Yadnya (a religious ceremony of genuine and sincere sacrifices to rsi for their merit in fostering people expand their dogma).
  3. Pitra Yadnya (a religious ceremony of genuine and sincere sacrifices to ancestral spirit, including parents who are still alive).
  4. Manusa Yadnya (a religious ceremony of genuine and sincere sacrifices to other people).
  5. Bhuta Yagnya (a religious ceremony of genuine and sincere sacrifices to Bhuta Kala in purpose to neutralize natural power so it will be harmonious).
Yadnya that held everyday called Yadnya Sesa, in Bali languange called mesaiban.

There are a lot of other knowledge and cultures in Bali, but let's just move on to the story telling my experience in Bali.

So there are many places we go and I really should recommend to all of you, readers!
  • Tanah Lot is a rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali. It is home to the ancient Hindu pilgrimage temple Pura Tanah Lot that located in Tabanan, Bali. I think it is really a great place to explore new things and capture your moments in Bali. You will sea the beautiful coast there and the temple itself.  
Image result for tanah lot
  • Kintamani is one of the high place in Bali. Kintamani is also a village on the western edge of the larger caldera wall of Gunung Batur. Kintamani is also known for Pura Tuluk Biyu's 1,000 years old "Rites of Peace" stone tablets that is situated next to Mount Batur. We didn't go to the Pura Tuluk Biyu's but we went there for the buffet lunch all you can eat. In the side of the road you will see a lot of restaurant that serve you with the view of Mount Batur. I couldn't lie, the food is amazing!
Image result for kintamani
  • Jimbaran is a fishing village and tourist resort in Bali that located in south of Ngurah Rai International Airport, the beach has seafood restaurants and luxury hotels. I personally recommend this place for you to rest in Bali. When I and my friends went there for the dinner, bad things happened, it started rain when we enjoy our meals outside. So unfortunatelly, my food is flooded by rainwater :") haha.
Image result for jimbaran
  • Puja Mandala is the unique, scenic complex features five places of worship, each for a different religion. So it contains Hindus Temple, Protestant Church, Monastery, Catholic Church, and Mosque. I went there for pray with my friends and take some photos of the great architectural buildings. There's a similar place, Pecatu Indah Resort, but we didn't go there. I will if someday I go there again.
Image result for puja mandala
  • Devdan show is a 90-minute theatrical show that contains a lot of cultural show from one side of Indonesia to the the other side of Indonesia that served with a really beautiful plot and there's a surprise too! It's really amazing. It's not cheap but I know it is worthy to watch the pretty things like that.
Image result for devdan show 
There's a lot more places that I had gone and I surely want to go other time I go to Bali. It's an awesome experience there. I hope my blog here will leave you an excitements to have a holiday to Bali, Indonesia someday. 

Thank you for stay tune in my blog, see you soon in my other blog!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Structures of Narrative Text : Pinocchio

ASPIRATION DAY BLOG

My Idol: Harry Edward Styles